Since its foundation in 1970, KAPP-CHEMIE has developed from a small company with just a few employees into a medium-sized enterprise with around 90 employees. The focus is on the development, production and distribution of specialty chemicals for the tissue and textile industries. Over the years, our third business area "Services" has gained in importance with our competence as a contract manufacturer.
Our employees are mainly active in the areas of sales, purchasing, shipping/logistics, development/application technology, quality assurance/analytics, environment/health/safety, quality management, work preparation and production/warehousing. In addition, our team includes trainees in the professions of industrial clerk and chemical laboratory technician.
The physical and mental health of our employees is very important to us. With our occupational health management system, we aim to maintain the health, motivation and thus also the performance of our employees in the long term and to meet the challenges of demographic change and increasing mental stress.
Our occupational health management is based on the pillars of reducing physical and mental stress, sport and nutrition, and prevention. The numerous measures include regular heart check-ups, running and soccer games, and the provision of fresh fruit and yogurt.
- Product development
- Quality control
- Quality management
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Capital-forming benefits
- Company pension plan (also available as occupational disability insurance)
- In-house training program STOCKMEIER Academy
- Company health management
- Team events and much more
- Part-time and full-time positions
- In production partly two-shift system
- Weekly working hours can be found in the job advertisement
- 30 days vacation
- Intensive on-the-job training by expert employees
- Friendly working atmosphere in a family company
- Short communication and decision-making channels with flat hierarchies